- 2012 Jacob Lassin. From the Trenches of Stalingrad to the Digital Front: The Myth and Memory of WWII in the Soviet Union and the New Russia
- 2011 Maria Moy. The Leningrad Symphony: A Screenplay
- 2010 Sarah Argodale. Identity and Memory in the Tatarstan Republic
- 2009 Vadim Shneyder. Telling the People’s Truth: Soviet Fairy Tale Film and the Construction of a National Bolshevik Film Genre
- 2007 Mary Catherine French Construction and Tradition: The Making of ‘First Wave’ Russian Emigre Identity
- 2007 Erin Rebecca Alpert. Reinventing Soviet visual memory: a case study of Marina Goldovskaia’s documentary Solovki power
- 2006 Joseph Kiser. Commodifying Identities: Representations of Intelligentsia in Post-Soviet Crime Fiction.